Tuesday 22 January 2013

Titles:

Titles:


This is the website I have taken the fonts from: http://www.dafont.com/

All of the fonts I have researched have been used with the title of our opening sequence (Final Warning) I have done this so I can see what the fonts look like in use. 

This font above is called "death font", I would consider this a contender for our groups opening sequence titles because it is different not all the letters follow the same rule, which reflects our film not everything is as it seems some things happen to the characters for a reason and some things happen to the characters without a reason or a reason that will never be revealed.


This font above is called "mystery forest", I would consider this a contender for our groups opening sequence titles because it reflects our opening sequence scenes, they are all in the forest/woods and this font symbolises a woodland area because the font looks like it has been made out of wood.

This font above is called "cold night for alligators , I wouldn't consider this as a title for our groups opening sequence  in reason of its a bit over the top, our opening sequence will have blood in but not to the extent we could use this as a title. However I like the style of this font I think it is just a bit exaggerated so if there was a font which had some of this fonts traits and not too much of the bloody effect, I think our group would definitely consider it as a contender.

This font above is called "crime time six", this font has been spotted by another member of our group (Lindsay Brophy), I agree with the decision she chose for picking this font as a contender. I believe this font would be a strong contender for our groups opening sequence because it is an original font which has similar styles which have been used in many horror opening sequences, according to me I think this style of font is very popular because of its simplicity. However we wouldn't show any diversity when using this font and we wouldn't be taking risks with our audience when using this font, this is the downside to using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment